Monday, October 19, 2009

Randy Moss is my nemesis

After his showing against the Titans yesterday the only logical conclusion I can muster is that Randy Moss has a flaming, personal vendetta against me.

Let's look at the facts:
  • The Patriots could have just stopped after three touchdowns and still wiped the floor with the entire state of Tennessee, they didn't need to score more touchdowns than team members. With that in mind Tom Brady could have really spread out the wealth a little more.
  • Sometimes I'm pretty sure I saw Randy Moss look into the camera and make eyes at me... threatening eyes... like piercing eyes saying "I don't care if you have Drew Brees, I'm gonna take you the fuck down."
  • I had a dream where he personally threatened me.
Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that he wanted to embarrass me... I can't think of any other reason he would do so well, because I'm pretty damn embarrassed right now.

Also, I once wrote him a letter asking for a check. He refused. He said he wouldn't even give me "straight cash homey" and I don't know what that means... I can only assume it was a threat.

I will defeat him.

No comments:

Post a Comment